When Rain Falls Indoors, Call SERVPRO of Barrington/North Schaumburg to Restore the Building from Water Damage
Heavy Rain Can Cause Water Damage to Roofs, Ceilings, Walls, Floors, and More
If you find water damage in your home, SERVPRO® of Barrington/North Schaumburg will assess the damage and help restore the building to its preloss condition.
We are proud to be leaders in the remediation and restoration industry. Call us at 847-526-0090 as soon as you can. Our emergency services are always available.
We know to look for hidden moisture within walls, under floors, on top of the ceilings, in support beams, and in the HVAC system.
Count on us to:
- Remove standing water
- Replace damaged drywall or other materials
- Restore the roof
- Clean and disinfect all surfaces
- Mitigate any mold damage
- Remove odors
Precipitation in and Around Hoffman Estates
According to the National Climatic Data Center of NOAA (National Oceanic & Atmospheric Administration), the Chicago area averages about 124 days of rain or snow each year, and the area has a total average of 37 inches of rain or snow each year.
That doesn’t seem like much spread over the year, but the rain and snow aren’t spread out evenly over the year. Instead we get heavy rains or even tornadoes. Soon, we’ll start getting snow and ice.
…and yet, There’s More!
Living indoors means we’re usually protected from the elements, but it also means that we’re at the mercy of plumbing, clogged gutters, leaking appliances, and overflowing tubs.
Whatever the source of water damage, the water is damaging. Given time, even a small amount of water can delaminate wood or vinyl, destroy drywall or paint, and erode metal.
SERVPRO of Barrington/North Schaumburg is Here to Help. ®
… But That’s Not All!
We also provide services such as
- Document and photograph drying
- Tarps for damaged roofs
- Barricades for broken walls or windows
- Cleaning water-damaged electronics
- Pack-up and move-out in cases where there is extensive damage
Naturally, we are bonded and insured, but more important, we:
- Have strong opinions about pierogis, deep-dish pizza, and bratwurst
- Say “pop” instead of “soda”
- Switch from “heat” to “a/c” (or the other way around) on the same day
- Don’t expect the roads to ever be done
- Still say “Sears Tower” instead of “Willis Tower”
- Are surprised when people comment on the Lake Effect
- Have told people we live in Chiberia
- Talk about “Sue” as if she’s a neighbor, not a T-Rex
- Are embarrassed to be seen putting ketchup on hotdogs
- “The coast” and “the shore” mean Lake Michigan
SERVPRO of Barrington/North Schaumburg