The Best Fire Damage Control is Prevention in Barrington
SERVPRO® of Barrington/North Schaumburg knows that the best fire control is fire prevention in North Barrington. The U.S. Fire Administration reports that a small flame can turn into a major fire in just 30 seconds. Flames and smoke can fill the house in just a few minutes. SERVPRO of Barrington/North Schaumburg will help you recover from fire damage; however, we hope you never need that kind of help.
SERVPRO of Barrington/North Schaumburg shares these Tips for Fire Prevention: Overview
- Items that can catch fire include dish towels, oven mitts, paper, curtains, wooden spoons, decorations
- Heat sources include light bulbs, fireplaces, stove tops, furnaces, candles, or electric heaters.
- Keep items that can catch fire at least 3 feet away from heat sources
- Keep kids at least 3 feet away from heat sources
- Turn off heat sources when you leave the home or go to bed
- Never use the oven as a heater
- Have the fireplace chimney inspected & cleaned once a year
SERVPRO of Barrington/North Schaumburg suggests you keep one or more fire extinguishers available and remember that fire is fast. If there is a fire in North Barrington, leave and bring everyone with you. Call 911 from outside the home.
SERVPRO of Barrington/North Schaumburg is independently owned and operated.