Roof Damage - Call SERVPRO
SERVPRO of Barrington / North Schaumburg can help you with emergency roof damage and board up services.
As we prepare for warmer temperatures in the Chicagoland area, we need to know that there are several things that can cause roof damage. For example, an uprooted tree, high winds, or a hailstorm can leave a big hole in your roof. Safety should your primary concern. Initial roof assessment should be completed from the ground as damage is not always visible. If you suspect damage to your shingles or structure, contact a professional immediately.
Vacate the premises in the event of major roof damage.
Tarping the roof will prevent secondary damage while the roof is inspected and repaired. SERVPRO of Barrington / North Schaumburg provides emergency roof tarp installation to prevent further damage. When disaster strikes, SERVPRO is ready to respond immediately with your roof tarping needs.
Emergency Board Up Services Available
Our professional crews use approved board up techniques to minimize further damage and secure your property and protect the building from weather, animals, and illegal entry.
- Provide 24/7 Emergency Service
- Highly Trained Water Restoration Specialists
- Faster to Any Size Disaster
- A Trusted Leader in the Restoration Industry
If you are in need of an emergency roof tarp or board up services, please contact SERVPRO of Barrington / North Schaumburg at 847-526-0090.
Cleanup in Aisle 2 - Call SERVPRO
SERVPRO of Barrington / North Schaumburg can handle your commercial facility disaster.
When a disaster strikes your retail facility time is crucial to saving your business. SERVPRO of Barrington / North Schaumburg are available 24 hours a day to help remediate any damage, no matter the cause of the loss. We are experienced in limiting business interruption, working after hours and around the clock to isolate the damage and restore your space so that you can continue business as usual.
Types of Facilities:
- National Chain Stores
- Shopping Malls
- Department Stores
- Specialty Retailers
Whether it's a supermarket or department store, and whether the cause is a fire or a burst pipe, our team will work quickly to assess your cleanup needs and isolate the damage. SERVPRO of Barrington / North Schaumburg are experienced in working with retailers to ensure that all surfaces, displays and merchandise are restored to preloss conditions so that you can re-open your doors as soon as possible.
Our Experience Includes:
- Total Project Management
- Inventory Control and Documentation
- Facilities Cleaning and Restoration
- Flooding and Water Damage Cleanup
- Vandalism Cleanup
- Air Ducts and HVAV Cleaning
- Odor Removal
- Mold Removal
- Smoke and Soot Cleanup
- Document and Records Recovery
- Electronics/Equipment Restoration
If you experience an emergency at your retail facility, please call SERVPRO of Barrington / North Schaumburg at 847-526-0090.
Water Damage Cleanup & Restoration
If your home or business suffers from water damage, we can help.
Water damage can happen when you least expect it and sometimes it can happen fast. SERVPRO of Barrington / North Schaumburg wants you to know that when water damages a commercial property or a residence, you can count on us to respond quickly. Business and residential property owners will benefit from our highly trained specialists that take care of your emergency cleanup and restoration needs. Our ability to immediately respond to a water emergency helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs. Here are some of the water damage services SERVPRO of Barrington / North Schaumburg provide:
- 24-hour emergency response
- Water damage cleanup and restoration
- Mold remediation and mitigation services
- Building restoration services
- Carpet and upholstery cleaning
- Odor removal
- Disaster Recovery Team
- Commercial cleaning
- Storm damage
If you find yourself dealing with water damage from a broken water pipe, sewage backup, clogged drain, or another kind of water emergency, SERVPRO of Barrington / North Schaumburg wants to help. We are available 24 hours a day and our highly trained technicians have the specialized equipment necessary to safely clean and restore properties damaged by water. Call us today at 847-526-0090.
Fire Safety Tips
It is important to teach children about fire safety.
SERVPRO of Barrington / North Schaumburg has responded to many types of fire damage and we know that it is never too early to teach children about fire safety. According to the National Fire Protection Association (NFPA), some children play with fire out of curiosity, boredom, or peer pressure and do not realize the danger fire poses. Each year children cause fires that result in hundreds of injuries and millions of dollars in damage. Here are some safety tips from NFPA to keep your family safe:
- Keep matches and lighters out of the reach of children, up high, preferably in a locked cabinet
- Closely supervise children, making sure that they are kept away from other fire sources, including lit candles, cigarettes, bonfires, and stoves
- It is natural for young children to be curious and ask questions about fire, play with fire trucks, or pretend to cook. Use these opportunities to teach them about fire safety
- Explain that fire moves very fast and can hurt as soon as it touches them. Tell them that this is why matches and lighters are tools for adults only
- Establish clear rules and consequences about unsupervised and unauthorized uses of fire
Call Us Today!
SERVPRO of Barrington / North Schaumburg has a team of highly trained technicians on call and ready to respond to fire damage emergencies 24-hours a day. Call us today at (847) 526-0090. We’ll restore your fire damage, “Like it never even happened.”
Prepare an Emergency Kit
Be Prepared - Make an emergency kit today.
After a storm passes through your location, there are some items you can keep in a waterproof container (your emergency kit) to be prepared for possible evacuation.
According to Ready.gov it is a good idea to be prepared in the event you would need to evacuate your home, and these are some items to have in your emergency kit:
- Copies of medical insurance & Medicare cards
- Warm blankets
- Extra clothing, especially socks & undergarments
- Bottled water
- Batteries for your electronic devices
- Written contact list
Some additional things to consider:
- Make sure that at least one other person can get your medications & supplies
- Have at least a week-long supply of prescription medicines
- A list of all medications, dosages, and allergies
- An extra pair of glasses or extra contact lenses
- Hearing-aid batteries
- Games & activities for children
- Masks, soap, hand sanitizer, disinfecting wipes
If you have pets, consider these items:
- Pet food and toys
- Toys or comfort objects
- Vet information
SERVPRO of Barrington / North Schaumburg can respond immediately to storm and flooding conditions. We are available 24 hours a day to help. You can reach us at (847) 526-0090.
Special Smoke Alarms for Hearing Impaired People
Special smoke alarms are available for hearing impaired people.
Working smoke alarms save lives. However, people who are deaf or hard of hearing may not be able to depend on the traditional smoke alarm to alert them to a fire. The National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) offers these safety tips for hearing impaired people:
- Smoke alarms and alert devices are available for people who are deaf or hard of hearing
- Strobe lights that flash when the smoke alarm sounds. The lights warn people of a possible fire
- When people who are deaf are asleep, a pillow or bed shaker can wake them so they can escape. The shaker is activated by the sound of a smoke alarm
- When people who are hard of hearing are asleep, an alert device that uses a loud, mixed, low-pitched sound can wake them. They may find a pillow or bed shaker helpful. These devices are triggered by the sound of the smoke alarm
- Research the products and select the ones that best meet your needs
SERVPRO of Barrington / North Schaumburg can respond to your fire damage emergency 24 hours a day. Call us at (847) 526-4290.
SERVPRO can handle your Storm Damage
SERVPRO of Barrington / North Schaumburg can handle your storm damage.
Storms can be unpredictable in the Midwest. Water and wind can cause damage to your home or business rapidly. Any damage to your home or business that allows water to seep into floors or ceilings can become costly repairs if not mitigated early. Therefore, SERVPRO of Barrington / North Schaumburg wants commercial business and homeowners to know that when damage occurs to your home or property due to a storm, we are available to help you. We will respond to your call quickly and will immediately begin the cleanup and restoration process. Here are some of the services we provide:
- Disaster Recovery Team
- 24 Hour Emergency Response
- Content Restoration
- Mold Remediation
- Sewage Cleanup
- Carpet Cleaning
- Odor Removal
- Commercial Storm Damage Cleanup
No matter what your storm cleanup and restoration needs may be, SERVPRO of Barrington / North Schaumburg wants to help. We are available 24 hours a day and have the specialized equipment necessary to restore storm damage to businesses and residences alike. Call us today at (847) 526-0090. We’ll take care of your storm damage “Like it never even happened.”
Commercial Mold Remediation
SERVPRO of Barrington / North Schaumburg can help with your mold problems.
Besides causing a major business interruption, a mold problem can present health effects for people exposed at your commercial property. Mold infestations can be caused by minor water intrusions, like a slow roof leak or loose plumbing fitting. If you suspect your property has a mold problem, call SERVPRO of Barrington / North Schaumburg, who will respond quickly and work fast to manage the situation.
- 24 Hour Emergency Service
- Faster to Any Size Disaster
- A Trusted Leader in the Mold and Water Restoration Industry
- Highly Trained Mold and Water Damage Restoration Specialists
Commercial Mold Remediation Presents Unique Challenges
Mold can spread quickly through a property if left untreated. SERVPRO of Barrington / North Schaumburg can respond quickly, working to first contain the infestation to help prevent its spread to other parts of the building. Next, we will begin the remediation process, working safely and effectively to manage the situation. We have the training, experience, and equipment to contain the mold infestation and remediate it to preloss condition. SERVPRO of Barrington / North Schaumburg technicians are trained and have the following certifications:
- Applied Microbial Remediation Specialist
- Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Applied Structural Drying Technician
- Odor Control Technician
- Upholstery and Fabric Cleaning Technician
Have a Mold Problem? Call SERVPRO of Barrington / North Schaumburg – (847) 526-0090.
Water Damage - SERVPRO can Help!
SERVPRO of Barrington / North Schaumburg can help if your home or business suffers water damage.
You never know when water damage could strike your home or business. All it takes is a broken pipe, a clogged sink, a leaky appliance or even a flood. No matter the cause of loss to your property, you need immediate water removal and structural drying to get your home or business back to normal before further damage is caused.
SERVPRO of Barrington / North Schaumburg offers 24-hour emergency response for water damage. We use dehumidifiers, air moves with monitoring equipment and moisture meters that enable us to get your property dried quickly and thoroughly. We use scientific drying principles and provide validation and documentation that your property is dry, and the job is complete.
- 24- Hour Emergency Service
- Faster to Any Size Disaster
- Highly Trained Water Restoration Technicians
- A Trusted Leader in the Water Restoration Industry
- Locally Owned and Operated
- Advanced Water Inspection, Extraction, and Drying Equipment
SERVPRO of Barrington / North Schaumburg are here to help you through this process and to make things as easy for you as possible. Call us at (847) 526-0090.
Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned
SERVPRO of Barrington / North Schaumburg can help your business open safely.
When our logo is on your door, your commitment to clean is clear
While the COVID-19 pandemic has changed what it means to be clean, SERVPRO of Barrington / North Schaumburg is here to help keep your customers and employees safe, and also let everyone know you've chosen a higher standard of clean.
Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned is a defensive, proactive viral pathogen cleaning program backed by our more than 50 years of experience in cleanup and restoration. With an industry-leading, proprietary training program, cleaning solutions, and remediation processes, we're helping businesses across the country open safely. So make the commitment to keep your employees and customers safer. Make sure your space is Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned.
A tailored cleaning program to meet your needs.
- We will assign you a Cleaning Protocol Specialist who understands your business.
- Programs are based on a range of factors: type of industry, business type, size of space, amount of high frequency touch points, foot traffic and congestion points.
Proactive and COVID-19 emergency response cleaning program.
- Trained and experienced in biohazard cleaning and decontamination for porous and non-porous surfaces - always adhering to the highest standards set by the CDC.
- EPA-approved products, including our proprietary cleaning agent SERVPROXIDE, a hospital-grade disinfectant that is NSF certified for direct food contact surface use.
A commitment to clean for your employees and consumers.
- Leverage SERVPRO's trusted brand to reassure your customers and employees that you are taking the steps needed to keep your space at the highest level of clean.
- Communication touchpoints include a Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned window emblem, signage, marks for your digital footprint and more.
Have Questions? Call SERVPRO of Barrington / North Schaumburg at (847) 526-0090.
*#1 Choice in cleanup & restoration based on Commercial Attitude & Usage Tracking study. Polling 816 commercial business decision makers on first choice for future needs related to cleanup & restoration work. Study conducted by C&R Research: October 2019.
** Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned means professionally trained SERVPRO franchisees perform the job according to proprietary SERVPRO protocols and recognized industry standards (CDC, RIA, IICRC) with EPA-approved cleaning products to deliver a SERVPRO certified cleaning experience and result.