Schaumburg Fire Damage - Kitchen Fire
SERVPRO of Barrington/North Schaumburg was called in to clean smoke damage due to a kitchen fire in Schaumburg, Illinois. Kitchen fires create a difficult to clean smoke residue and this particular fire was no different. This fire effected the entire home and such required SERVPRO to clean and deodorize the entire home. In addition to cleaning the home SERVPRO cleaned and deodorized all the contents including couches, chairs, desks and appliances such as the washer and dryer. SERVPRO of Barrington/North Schaumburg specializes in cleaning smoke and soot damage. We are available at (847) 526-0090 24 hours a day 7 days a week to discuss or to examine and assess the damage.